I am the kind of person that has to be creative in some way or I lose interest in my job. Picture framing has fulfilled this for me. From meeting artists to designing a quality package that preserves someone's needlework, there are many interesting opportunities to learn and be creative as a framer. It is great satisfaction when someone picks up their framed art and they are genuinely pleased with what you helped them create! From ordering the materials, to mounting and finishing the picture, each step is carefully calculated to produce the design chosen. Every aspect of the job is rewarding! I love happy customers and I love helping them preserve lasting memories that create their own unique space they call home! What rewards does your job offer you?ART of Framing specializes in quality custom framing, design, and displaying of fine art. Our design consultants provide education on art conservation and make the process of custom framing an enjoyable experience. We offer value and quality preservation for your treasures. Our art gallery features fine art by regional artists. Every quarter, we proudly promote a regional artist by displaying their work and hosting an exhibit opening. Call us to bring luxury into your home and business.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
THE REWARDS OF A FRAMER
I am the kind of person that has to be creative in some way or I lose interest in my job. Picture framing has fulfilled this for me. From meeting artists to designing a quality package that preserves someone's needlework, there are many interesting opportunities to learn and be creative as a framer. It is great satisfaction when someone picks up their framed art and they are genuinely pleased with what you helped them create! From ordering the materials, to mounting and finishing the picture, each step is carefully calculated to produce the design chosen. Every aspect of the job is rewarding! I love happy customers and I love helping them preserve lasting memories that create their own unique space they call home! What rewards does your job offer you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment