I am a novice when it comes to social media marketing. I find networking fascinating and interesting. So far here’s some of what I’ve learned:
- It’s not about selling, it’s about connecting.
- It’s about opening a new dialog with customers, friends and associates.
- It’s about showing people what we do, like, what we are about and getting people to know us (our “Brand“).
- And it’s about interacting with people, building trust, promoting others and creating positive relationships.
For example, when I post information about an artist on our Facebook page, our name and their name go out onto multiple news feeds. If the artist share’s the post, more users’ news feeds are reached. What a great way to promote both brands!
I also have learned that interaction is key. Getting people to read posts, visit our website and respond with comments is dependant upon our content and whether it interests the audience that we are trying to inform, entertain and better serve! Growing and expanding our boundaries begins with the feed back we receive from you, our audience!
Networking is fun, positive and is becoming a benefit to our business! Why not try it? Start now by commenting on this post! …“Like” us on Facebook…Follow us on Twitter……let’s connect!

No comments:
Post a Comment