Saturday, September 10, 2011

EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS




I saw this great quote on Facebook today and I just had to share it with you. Isn’t it powerful? It says so much about how we perceive and judge others.  As the owner of a frame shop, I see so much talent come through our doors. Whether it is a watercolor, an oil painting, a great portrait or a child’s drawing it still amazes me the amount of genius out there.  I often hear my customer’s say “I don’t have an ounce of talent”.  My typical reply is… “I sure can’t paint like that, but I can suggest a frame design that’ll knock your socks off”.


So we all must embrace the genius in ourselves and in others too. Don’t be too quick to judge a book by its cover. Get to know people, listen and learn. That’s one of the best parts of my job; all the amazing genius’s that I get to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment