Wednesday, March 28, 2012

CONNECTING

If you are reading this, then I have succeeded with this blog! One of the goals of blogging is to get people to our website and I just did! In one of my earlier blogs, I wrote about social media and it's benefits in connecting with customers and peers. Another good reason for using social media sites i.e. Facebook, is to guide interested parties to our website. Why? Well that's an easy one! Our website tells our story, who we are, what we do and what you might gain from us, its the ultimate way to connect.

If you are reading this I invite you to stay awhile and take a peak at our gallery, catch up on our next event, ask us questions, comment on our blogs, peruse our work, read our FAQs.....connect! We are a work in progress and would really appreciate your input.

We are a positive growing small business learning the importance of reaching out through the internet to connect with you. If you read this, please comment below, "like" us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or come visit us in person. We are always ready to connect! I hope you enjoyed your visit here today. Let us know what you think and thank you for your time!

1 comment: