Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MEET ANGEL!

Hello! My name is Angel Crossy Stitch. My owner took me to ART of Framing where a nice lady carefully examined me on her counter and praised my owner's talented handiwork! She also asked a lot of questions about me....... "was I a gift?" and "where might I be displayed?" After the questions, she put a mat sample on me. I liked the color; it really enhanced my inner beauty! Then she laid a real pretty fillet on the mat along with a frame. Everyone was cheering at my awesomeness! Wow I felt good!

After my owner left, the ladies had conversations about me.  They measured me again and then gently put me away with the others. A jersey and a baby's christening gown were there also. We were all excited about the new looks we were about to receive! Soon I was being pinned to my new home on acid free foam board. I became perfectly straight and smooth. I was so proud of my fresh new look. I had no idea that after they adorned me with the design, that my owner helped pick out, that I was going to be so gorgeous! I heard one of the ladies call my owner to tell her that I was ready and my excitement was hard to restrain. I wanted to shout out loud "I am sooooo pretty!" My owner must have been excited too because she came to pick me up that day and the look on her face when she saw me was priceless! I even had a special hanger on my back for her to use when she displayed me. I was carefully wrapped in paper to protect me and carried to the car! It was great!

Aaaaaaah, I feel so good hanging in my new spot. I am getting lots of attention and I am going to stay pretty and protected from damage for a really long time thanks to the nice conservation framers at AoF. Oh yeah, they said I may call them that for short! I really enjoyed my visit there and would advise anyone who wants to protect and enhance their needle art to take it to them. I've gotta go now, we are having company today and I know I'll be the center of attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment